Saturday, October 3

World Card Making Day 2015

Today is World Card Making Day! Making and giving a handmade card is special and sometimes a challenge - for me anyway. This year, my card was so simple and can be used for any occasion.
While I was going through my latest Noel Mignon Blue Moon Daily Diary Kit, I noticed a piece of Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane cut apart paper. It started as a 4x6 cut apart which I trimmed to 5.25 x 4.0 and used as a card front. The card base is a piece of wood grain paper also from the collection which I cut to A2 card size. Here's my card ...
 I stitched around the leaf wreath with gold thread - this looks so pretty IRL! I added some Wink of Stella Brush Pen to the berries on the wreath.
I added the ADORABLE fox, heart and hello from the puffy stickers that coordinate with collection.
I love how simple this card is. It came together quickly and the stitching is a great way to jazz up any project! Enjoy making your cards today and I love to hear from you so stop by and say hello!! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

this card is adorable, love the bright colors and how they blend so well. Happy World Card Making Day.

BLOG CREDITS