Monday, November 14

Craft Fair This Saturday!!!!!

Good Morning! I'm putting together some last minute projects for the upcoming Craft Fair this Saturday. I made a few more Breast Cancer canvases and this time I used some papers from my Planner Society Kits. I save just about everything from these kits because they are soooo gorgeous!! I even save the packaging and use them on my project life pages. Here are the canvases I just finished up this weekend.
These were so fun to put together and I love how bright and cheery they are - a perfect gift for a survivor or anyone going through Breast Cancer. 
Please stop by this Saturday if you're in the area - this fair is huge and it would be a great time to pick up some Holiday Gifts! 

Dedham Junior Women's Club 35th Annual Craft Fair
Saturday, November 19th, 2016  9am-3pm
Dedham Middle School

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow with my latest Fall pocket page for Noel Mignon.

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS