Monday, November 28

Thinking of You Card Trio

Hello Cyber Monday 2016!! Good luck today - hope you score some great deals! 
I had a lovely Thanksgiving with my family and enjoyed some time off from work. In my down time I was in the studio catching up on Design Team projects and making cards. I grabbed a Simon Says Stamp Card Kit from May (I know, a little late!) and made some quick and easy cards. I'm now making multiples - it takes just a few minutes more, especially with the Misti Stamping Tool, and I have three cards on hand when needed. I made some cards perfect for mailing someone a smile. Here are my cards.
I love Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6 Paper Pad. The colors are so bright and happy. Here's close ups of each card. 
The sequins included in the kit make the cards even happier!
and the third card 
I also made a few teacher cards with the same kit. I will share them later this week! 
Thank for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with another Fall pocket page using the last bits of Noel Mignon's "All Fall" Daily Diary Kit. 
See you then and have a profitable Cyber Monday!!

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS