Thursday, November 3

Fall Card Trio

Hi Everyone! I wanted to hop on today to share a card trio I made with Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit. I made these cards pretty quickly using the Misti Stamping Tool. The cards are perfect for this time of year and will be available to purchase at the upcoming Craft Fair Saturday November 19th. Here's my cards and a few close ups.
I LOVE the 6x6 Perfectly Plaid Fall paper pack by Lawn Fawn! The colors are perfect for the fall season. By the third card I got the leaf stamping done pat! I masked off the squirrels to keep the ink of the leaves off the squirrels.
Here's another card ... the Little B acorn stickers are a perfect accent for the cards and add some dimension.
Thanks for stopping by today and stay tuned for a new Doll Tag using this awesome kit!! 
Enjoy the rest of your week!!! 

1 comment:

Phyllis very said...

Very cute fall card. Love the colors

BLOG CREDITS