Saturday, October 25

A Nice Fall Day !!!


    So .... I must admit the colors of this season are AMAZING !! The crisp air is invigorating, the cool nights are GREAT for sleeping, it's a wonderful time for walks in the woods or parks and the beauty of the fall is breath taking. 


P1020592P1020594 (2)P1020616P1020605





   
   

   No matter what the season it's always a great time to scrap. I'm currently working on some fall projects but I  wanted to post a layout I just finished from Got Sketch ?  a site that provides great sketch ideas and  wonderful inspiration.  Valerie Salmon has just just opened up a gallery on this site for anyone to participate with and I encourage you to check it out !!

P1020623_edited




    Well, I'm off to work on more projects and I'm taking a fun fall layout class this afternoon with the wonderful and talented  Donna Bryant Durand at my LSS Right at Home !! Donna is very creative, always fun and she has a contagiously dynamic personality !! 

Hope you all have a great FALL weekend and have fun !!! 


No comments:

BLOG CREDITS