Wednesday, October 8

Getting ready for CPR !!!!

Wow, can't believe that CPR - Stamford, Creative Photography Retreat is tomorrow !! I can't tell you how excited I am !!! Three days of professional photography classes ... what FUN !!! I hope to return with more knowledge to enhance my photography skills. The course includes a few photoshop classes which I'm most excited about. I just purchased my first digital SLR camera earlier this year and my next investment, other than lenses, is a good, affordable, photo-editing program.



I'm also working on a sketch from Got Sketch Express, a fun sketch site offered by the wonderful Valerie Salmon and Janna Wilson. Check it out - you can go at your own pace, used your own stash (love that) and be creative !! The site provdes inspiration to get the creative juices flowing !!



Have a great rest of the week and I'll let update you on CPR when I return !! 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS