Saturday, May 30

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAM !!!

I was reminded today that I haven't posted much !! I really do try ... juggling a fulltime job, family, friends and, of course, scrapping can be a challenge - as we all know - and blogging sometimes takes a backseat !! I feel like I need a recently completed layout or some awesome pics before I blog, but I can also blog the every day - like scrapping !! So, I am going to make a HUGE effort to blog more, even if I don't have anything earth-shattering to share !! 

This is pretty incredible though ... 
My Gram will be turning 97 on Monday, so we went to dinner today and my Mom made her a lovely cake.
97 is amazing to me and I hope I follow in her footsteps !! Here is the gorgeous cake and my lovely, always stylish Gram:  
Gram's 97th (1) Gram's 97th (2) Gram's 97th Gram 97 3 Happy Birthday Gram !! Love you !!

Before Gram's celebration, my Mom and I went to Home Depot. We picked out paint for my bathroom and thanks to a sweet lady in the paint department we got a gallon of high end $35.00/gallon gorgeous paint (that was returned by an unhappy customer because it wasn't mixed well) for $5.00 !! We looked at grout - didn't realize how many grout colors there are ... and looked at lighting. No choices were made on those items - still looking. We did pick out some gorgeous flowers. We did a few more planters for my deck and I'll take some pics of them tomorrow in better light than I had tonight !! I also bought a really cool mirror for the new bathroom at Home Goods - LOVE it there !! 

I finished and submitted a layout for a Guest Designer Contest - my second attempt - I'll know around June 15th !! A new sketch will be released for Inspired Blueprints June 1st and I LOVE the page I did for this sketch - so stay tuned !! Well, it was a great day and I'm so glad I was able to celebrate my Gram's special day !! Have a great rest of the weekend !!!


No comments:

BLOG CREDITS