Sunday, June 28

Another weekend - gone in a Flash !!

Man, do the weekends just fly by !! 

I had fun at Right at Home yesterday attending their Yard $ale - what a great turn-out !! Thanks everyone for stopping by. The goodies that were for $ale will be available throughout the week so please come in and enjoy the fantastic deals !! I wanted to share a few pages I completed for the store ... I used Crate Paper Orbit collection and incorporated some of the packaging from the coordinating rub-ons and die-cuts !! The new design team is cranking out some GORGEOUS layouts so please stop by and check out the gallery !! TFL !!!!

I luv that josh loves to read (resized)
I luv that josh loves to read (close-up 2) resized 















I luv that josh loves to read (close-up 1) resized  
Being boys resized   Being boys(close-up)  
Palying games


No comments:

BLOG CREDITS