Saturday, June 20

Catching up ...

I'm anxiously awaiting my July kit of Goodies from Back Porch Memories so I can start creating my projects as their July Guest Designer - I'm still psyched to be chosen and I'm eager to dig in !! 

I have MORE exciting news that I can't wait to share ....  but .... after the break !! (sorry, an American Idol flashback - I really miss that show !!) I will be able to share at the end of this month .... 

More work continues on the bathroom - I hit a roadblock when the wall paint I initially chose didn't look like what I expected - so that was changed and it's better !! The new vanity and toilet have been installed and the floor looks AWESOME !! 

Just finished a quick LO for RAH - using some leftovers from my previous pages !! The American Crafts papers are so summery and fit well with my pics of Lilly in the garden. So that's my catch-up for now and TFL !!! 


Busy in the garden

Busy in the garden close-up


1 comment:

helen salthouse said...

Love the AC papers on your page, the butterflies are lovely!

BLOG CREDITS