Thursday, November 3

ATC fun!!

Happy Thursday! I wanted to hop on and share my first ever ATC cards I did for Creative Imaginations. I thought, how hard can it be - the canvas is so small it'll be a breeze ... not so much! I was definitely a challenge to create something small, but here's what I came up with ...


IMG_0261
I treated each card like a mini canvas and it finally came together! Here's each card separately ...


IMG_0260


IMG_0259


IMG_0258
If you're looking for ATC inspiration, head on over to the CI Blog - it's ATC week and the cards are awesome!! Thanks for stopping by!


If you're in the area, Right at Home Scrapbooking is having their super fun Holiday Bus Express Tour and I'll be demoing lots of mixed media products. So stop by and say HI and have some FUN!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS