Tuesday, November 1

Sharing ...

Hello, I hope everyone had or will have a great Halloween. We had lots of trick-or-treaters at my house and some ADORABLE costumes! So FUN!!


My niece's LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween and I wanted to share a layout I did for Right at Home Scrapbooking featuring my niece's kids totally decked out ...


IMG_0250


They are too cute!!



Another project I wanted to share is a canvas I did for Creative Imaginations. I created a 4x4 canvas in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. For details, check out my post >>here<< ....


IMG_0273

Continuing with my sharing mood, stay tuned and I'll share my first ever ATC cards I created for Creative Imaginations ... it's ATC Challenge week at CI so stop by and check out the great ATC ideas this week!! Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS