Saturday, November 26

Happy Small Business Saturday!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I had a wonderful day with my family and it was GORGEOUS outside! The dogs were out all day and I even helped my Dad with some yard work. Today, I have my windows open and it is so warm for the end of November!


I avoided the crazed masses on Black Friday and spent some time in my studio. I've been waiting for some decent photgraphing weather to share my latest canvas for fun. I used a 6x12 canvas and put some girlie dresses hanging on a line. Here it is.....


IMG_0010


IMG_0011
I could create mixed media all day and never get tired of it!! However, I have some deadlines approaching so back to layouts - thank goodness for a few extra days off to get caught-up ... Have a great weekend and help support your FAV small businesses!



1 comment:

dmbd said...

Beautifully done Lynn, beautifully.

BLOG CREDITS