Wednesday, November 23

Thankful ...

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! I'm winding down the work week and then four days off ... AMEN! I'm looking forward to time tomorrow with my family whom I'm incredibly grateful for in so many ways - they are definitely my rock!


A big thanks to the ladies who attended my last canvas class at the recent crop hosted by Right at Home Scrapbooking. It was small, intimate group and very relaxed and FUN!! Thanks for your support!


I have a layout posted on Petaloo's blog giving thanks for the best dog EVER! Here's the layout and close-ups are on the blog ...


IMG_0273
I finished another canvas for fun and as soon as the weather cooperates I'll share it with you - it's pink, girly and just plain fun! I am starting a Christmas canvas this weekend with a fun technique ... and lots of glitter!


I wish everyone the best Thanksgiving holiday and those of you who are brave enough to shop on Friday have fun - I'll will not be joining you LOL!! Have fun and be safe!


 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS