Thursday, March 28

A busy week ...

Hope you are all having a great week! Mine has been a busy work week and I'm looking forward to working in the studio on Saturday and then Easter Sunday with the family!


 My Gram's service was wonderful - it was truely a celebration of her amazing life. The choir was incredible and the memorial garden was lovely. I have plans to go to Virginia with my Mom the end of May to finalize my Gram's memorial service with my Southern family.


I finally finished a fourth layout for my Gram's Album. I seriously struggled with this one ... not sure why. I kept tweaking it and finally finished it ...



IMG_0001


I used Viva Colour Glitter Pen in several places, including the canvas alpha ...



IMG_0006


And what's a layout without twine ... here's a new color from the Twinery called Copper Shimmer ... Love how this blended with the glitter pen ...



IMG_0011


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the week. I see some wine at the end of mine!!!!!


 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS