Thursday, March 21

Lovin' some Graphic 45

OK - three posts in a row ... are you impressed!! That's because I had a productive (for me) weekend at Crop on the Cape!! No, I didn't get 20 layouts done but 10 ATC's and 3.5 layouts is pretty good for me! More important was the reconnect with some great friends! My goal was to finish some pages for my Gram's album and here is page three - and my FAV! It's my fav because it's bright and has lots of orange. I used Graphic 45's bright and gorgeous Tropical Travelogue collection. Here's my layout ...



IMG_0019


I used coordinating chipboard from the collection and some Petaloo vines and a fun orange Candies flower ...



IMG_0024


I added some cute birds including this pair and added some orange splatters and, of course, some twine ... 



IMG_0027

I love this pic of my Gram and her friends at the beach - love those bathing suits!! My Gram is on the right. Well, I have one other layout but I'm not loving it so I'm still trying to tweek it LOL! Have a great Thursday and save time to be creative!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS