Tuesday, March 12

A Trio of ATC's

I can say I'm finally getting more comfortable creating ATC's. At first I was so intimidated ... how do I create something on a 2.5 x 3.5 piece of paper? I'm used to layouts and larger canvases! Yet, like everything, the more I played ... the easier it got! I even joined an ATC Swap group at my LSS Right at Home Scrapbooking... such a great group of talented ladies and the group is growing! The variety of tiny masterpieces the group creates amazes me!


So here are a few of my latest ATC's I created for Splash of Color!! I used three recently released collections from CHA Winter 2013. These cards are all a bit different but each one was fun AND I did them all in one day!!! For all the details on these cards head on over to the Splash of Color blog ...



IMG_0136



IMG_0123


Finally .. a holiday ATC just in time for Easter ...



IMG_0128

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS