Monday, November 11

Project Life: Week 45

 This week's project life page is a real FAV of mine for lots of reasons. I used Maggie Holmes "Flea Market" Mini Core Kit and I am in LOVE with this kit. The color palette is gorgeous and the accents of gold feed into my latest obsession with gold!! I also used my lovely vintage typewriter and typed the dates onto the pages. I added some stitching accent on the cards as well. I created a sequins pocket page using OLD sequins from my stash! I used page Design D this week .Here's the entire page followed by some close-ups ...



IMG_0008


Blinged-up title card ...



IMG_0010


after I photographed this page (quickly cuz it was raining) I went back to add some detail to the center of the clock ... (not shown here) ...



IMG_0012


I played with some TCW Life Bits Stencils and modeling paste ... kinda fun!!



IMG_0015


The two BFF's hangin out ...



IMG_0017



I grabbed my sequin stash and picked out different colors and shapes and added a wooden heart for a fun do-it-yourself sequin pocket page ...



IMG_0023


and I had to document how warm it was this past Thursday - almost 70 degrees in November is a blessing!!



IMG_0035


So, that's Week 45. Thanks for letting me share this and have a great Veteran's Day! If you are off - ENJOY. If you are working, like me, Hope it's a good day! See you soon!!!



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the colors & the sequins are awesome!!!!

BLOG CREDITS