Wednesday, November 27

Creative Scrappers Sketch #256

Hi, I'm back AGAIN - can you believe it?  I recently finished a layout using Creative Scrappers current sketch #256. I love how the sketch was so out of my comfort zone! I wanted my take to be unique but still resemble the sketch! For some reason hexagons popped into my head when I saw the sketch and it finally clicked as I pieced the hexagons together!  I used remnants from an older Noel Mignon Kit called Melrose. Here's the sketch and then my version ...


Creative_Scrappers_256


CS Sketch 256 copy - Copy


The frame under the adorable puppy photo is actually gold and shows up better in this close-up ...


IMG_0069


The splatters are Distress paints in Festive Berries and Mustard Seed. This was a great sketch to get the creative juices going. Enjoy your day and see you soon!!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS