Friday, November 29

Project Life: Week 47

Hello everyone! Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving. I spent a great day at my brother and sil's with delicious food, lots of laughs, fun kids and a well mannered boxer puppy! It is always great seeing everyone together - but hard as it was the first Thanksgiving without my Gram. We made a few of her fav dishes so it felt like she was with us! I am so grateful for my family and this tag was created as a reminder ...


IMG_0073


I also wanted to share my Project Life page for Week 47. This week has more photos, one for each day. I used Maggie Holmes "Flea Market" mini kit again - I'm still really enjoying this collection! The pocket page is Design B. Here's the whole page ...


IMG_0046


 The title card ...


IMG_0052


I can't have a page without featuring my sweet pets. Here's sleepy time Max ...


IMG_0053


and an incredibly warm day in November ...


IMG_0056


some reorganizing in my studio and a sweet little visitor at work ...


IMG_0057


IMG_0060


all new smoke detectors after they ALL went off at the same time for no apparent reason and a trip to the always fun Pier 1...


IMG_0062


 Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my creative stuff! Have a great weekend and I'll see you soon!!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS