Thursday, November 14

Something's Sketchy ...

I will never grow tired of scrapbook sketches! I love taking a sketch and putting my own twist on it. Even more, I love to see how others interpret the SAME sketch. Well, Creative Scrappers has done it again with another awesome sketch. Sketch 255 was a blast to work with and it gave me a chance to play with Noel Mignon's November kit called "Gather Together".  


Here's the sketch followed by my layout. The photo is of my cousin and I - we are exactly one month apart ...


Creative_Scrappers_255


IMG_0010


I had fun adding sequins, epoxy stickers and splats of gesso ...


IMG_0012


 wood veneers are always a cute accent ...


IMG_0016


I used TCW Life Bits Stencils and modeling paste on this title card ... these are also great accents for a PL page ...


IMG_0017


Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of the week and I'll be back soon!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS