Sunday, December 29

Project Life: Week 51 and 52 - Farewell 2013!

Hope you all had a great Holiday and are enjoying some much needed time off! My Holiday was lovely. I enjoyed seeing family and spending time with awesome friends!!

 I was able to catch up on PL and have just completed weeks 51 and 52. I joined the PL craze in August of this year and have really enjoyed the process. I love adding little embellies to the cards and have definitely enjoyed my typewriter and date stamps. Going forward I want to add some different styles of photo pocket pages and try new techniques to keep it creative. I used the "Merry and Bright" mini kit for weeks 51 and 52 and added only a few photos since the cards in the kit spoke for themselves. I used photo pocket page Design F for both weeks.

Here's Week 51 ...

IMG_0220

I did lots of journaling on this page to document my favs of the season. Here's some close-ups ...

IMG_0221

I had this chipboard tree forever and decided to decorate it with twine and sequins ...

IMG_0224

How cute is this Santa Washi tape ...

IMG_0226

IMG_0228

IMG_0230

IMG_0232

Week 52 ... To highlight the days of the week I used clear sequins over the days. The date stamp is Amy Tangerine ...

IMG_0218

I noticed that days 30 and 31 are backwards but embraced the mistake LOL!!

IMG_0234

IMG_0236

IMG_0237

The little reindeer paperclip is so adorable ...

IMG_0240

yes, more Holiday wine pics LOL!!

IMG_0241

IMG_0244

So, that wraps up Project Life for 2013! It wasn't a full year but it was a fun one!! What I'm NOT caught up on is December Daily ... working on that now. I was going to give up and change the date on the album cover to 2014 but I will forge ahead and finish it! Note to self: start December Daily EARLIER nest year!! See you soon!!


1 comment:

Donna said...

Love the pl pages and the new look!

BLOG CREDITS