Sunday, December 15

Project Life: Week 49 and catching up!!

Hi Everyone! I'm long overdue for a post wouldn't you say?!?! I'm back from a wonderful week in sunny, warm, friendly Bermuda. It was my first time there and I would return in a heartbeat!! The warmth of the Bermudians equals the warmth of the gorgeous weather!! The island is clean, the views are spectacular and the food was AWESOME!! Lots of visitors were from Boston - mostly golfers. The golf courses in Bermuda are stunning and almost makes me want to learn to play. I took lots of pics and will edit them soon as I'm trying to play catch up in two days before I return to the daily grind.

I finished my PL page for Week 49 last night. I have also completed my December Daily Cover only at this point. For Week 49 I used a combination of Noel Mignon's main December Kit and PL Kit called "Ribbon Candy". These kits are LOADED with holiday themed papers and embellishments - it's like ton of Christmas presents!! I used October Afternoon's Silent Night for this page. Here's the whole page using photo pocket page Design F ...

IMG_0202

I used many of my favorites on the cards: sequins, my Dear Lizzy day and date stamp, doilies and my typewriter. Here's the title card. I used tiny little tags and number stickers for the week ...

IMG_0203

IMG_0205

Most of this week was spent getting ready for my Bermuda vacation ...

IMG_0208

IMG_0210

IMG_0211

IMG_0213

So there you have it - week 49! Week 50 will highlight some of my trip and I also plan to create a mini album of my vacation. It has been a long time since I've been out of the country and it was so worth it!! Thanks for looking and have a good week. I'll return soon with more craftyness!!


No comments:

BLOG CREDITS