Sunday, December 22

Project Life: Week 50

Hi Bloggers! How's the holiday rush going? I feel like Christmas was scheduled early this year between a late Thanksgiving followed by vacation. I will plan differently next season ... we are considering a return trip to Bermuda since we had such a great experience and I WILL decorate for Christmas BEFORE I leave! Remind me that I said that, OK ?!?!?

Well, I still am behind on PL, and December Daily will be done but not until after the Holiday. I also have several sketches to catch up on as well! I had completed PL for Week 50 and then decided to make it a two pager so that Weeks 51 and 52 could be together in the album using the Merry and Bright Mini Core Kit. So Week 50 is now finally done. I used Noel Mignon's December Main Kit and the PL Kit to complete these pages. The photo pocket pages I used are Design F. Here's the left side:

IMG_0206

I used Crate Paper's "Bundled Up" for these pages - winter themed with summery photos - it was odd but I figured it was Winter in Bermuda too so why not!! I used several elements on these cards to tie them in together: tags, gold shimmer twine, word stickers,camera washi tape and some banners. Here's close-ups of the cards ...

IMG_0211

There is a tag tucked inside an envelope with journaling on it ..

IMG_0213

IMG_0215

IMG_0217

I split the photo on the next section and the camera border is fun washi tape ...

IMG_0219

IMG_0221

The right side of the week ...

IMG_0224

My favorite part of the week was the sun, pool, beach and hot tub. My second favorite was visiting the Royal Naval Dockyard. The area isn't beautiful but the art shops were AWESOME!! Here's another 4x6 card ...

IMG_0225

IMG_0230

IMG_0231

IMG_0233

IMG_0237

IMG_0240

Thanks for letting me share this week with you. I'll be back soon with weeks 51 and 52 using the Merry and Bright mini core kit!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!!!


No comments:

BLOG CREDITS