Monday, January 13

December Daily 2013 - Part I

It's finally done!! December Daily 2013!! This is my first ever December Daily and, I'll be honest, it was an effort! I am glad it's done so I can move forward!! I have learned several things that will help with DD 2014 ... START EARLY!! I completed my cover in late November before vacation and then slacked off. I actually created a page in this DD listing what I need to improve on for this year!!
 I used Heidi Swapp's Believe Memory File Mini Album which is adorable! It has lots of cute pages in all different sizes and shapes. The coordinating embellishments included banners, epoxy words and die cut shapes. I've shared the cover before but here it is again ...
 
 
Since this is a photo heavy post I thought I would break it up into several posts so I don't bore you all!! I didn't keep up with a photo a day during the month of December which I will definitely do this year. There are so many great sources for "photo a day" prompts and even with that I failed to keep up!! Anyway, here's some pages ...
 


 
I love seam binding ribbon - even plain! It can be colored easily as well with sprays, inks, etc.
 



 
Yes, I have a thing for doilies!! The gold glitter tape is from American Crafts.
 
 
The next few days are Bermuda pictures ... there were several Christmas trees decorated at the resort and I didn't take any pictures of them - guess I was too focused on the sun, pool and beach!!!
 
 


 
 
 
 

I will stop here for today and return with the next several pages tomorrow!! Thanks for taking the time to look and I'd love to hear from you! Have a great day and I'll see you soon!!!
 

1 comment:

Kathy Skou said...

Looks Awesome Lynn!!!

BLOG CREDITS