Monday, January 20

Project Life: Week 2

Wow, a busy work week is finally behind me. It feels great to be in the studio - even if laundry and household chores are being done in the background! I'm finishing up a few projects - one of which is a Prima Doll Tag for an upcoming Valentine Blog Hop!! I haven't created a doll tag in awhile and I forgot how fun they are! It reminds me of paper dolls that we did as kids. The blog hop will start February 1st and continue through the 14th. Stay tuned for more details!!
I have also finished Week Two of Project Life. I continued with the collection I used for my title page and Week 1. I realized that I forgot to mention the collection in my previous post. I used Kaisercraft Captured Moments: "Snapshot" 4x6 and 3x4 cards. I love the color palette and it's a small collection that comes in two separate boxes. I used Photo Pocket Page Design H. There is more journaling this week and only a few photos - keeping it simple! Here's the whole page followed by some close-ups ...
 



 
I have loved using my Mom's typewriter and its' actually a very quick and easy way to add journaling to any sized card. So, week two is done. For Weeks 3 and 4 I'm diving into my Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party mini core kit! Have a great week and I'll see ya soon.

1 comment:

Kathy Skou said...

This came out awesome Lynn!!! Love that typewriter!

BLOG CREDITS