Monday, May 26

Happy Memorial Day and Catching Up!

THANK-YOU to all our Veterans on this memorial Day and EVERYDAY! Your dedication and sacrifice are beyond amazing and it is why I'm here today. God Bless You!!
Exciting news alert ... I am so happy to be a part of a brand new artsy Design Team!! The team is called  Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. The concept for the team was created by Donna Bowman and Rachel Kleinman. When I was asked to join I was so psyched! To be on the ground floor of a new team is exciting. We will host a challenge every month and you will have the whole month share your project(s). We will have excellent sponsors each month and prizes will be given at the end of the challenge! We will also have guest designers each month who participate with the challenge as well! We start on June 1st so stop by and join us for some messy fun!
I am also going teach a few classes at Right at Home Scrapbooking starting with a new Prima Doll Tags class using Julie Nutting's ADORABLE doll stamps!! I will post sneak peeks soon and for more info. check out the RAH calendar
With all my new adventures, Project Life has fallen back a bit. I have finished Week 19. I used a new kit from WeR Memory Keepers. The collection is called "Inked Rose" and the colors are so me lately! Bright orange, pink, yellow and teal! The collection includes an "Albums Made Easy Card Set". The coordinating embossed stickers are gorgeous and dimensional. The page design for Week 19 is Design K. Here's the entire page followed by some close-ups ...
 

The collection has a mixed media feel to it with all the splatters on the cards. I typed the journaling card and added a few of the embossed stickers. Keeping it simple! How cute is this "Hello" card ...
 

 
All the photos were printed using the Collect App ...
 

 

 
Weeks 20 and 21 are in progress. I'm going to "cheat" and use smaller page designs so I can catch up!! Thanks for letting me share all my news and Happy Memorial Day to you all! I will be back with more projects and hope to see you on the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!    

3 comments:

Donna said...


congrats on your new artsy dt venture!!!! I may see you at class on Sat! Great pl page, too

Rachel said...

lynn your PL is so pretty! that wrmk collection is lovely. i love how you print out your photos... i dont think that app exists on android yet... boo!!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Phyllis said...

as always, love what you create

BLOG CREDITS