Wednesday, May 7

A Dreamy Layout and a Sketch

Good Morning! I'm back today with a layout using Heidi Swapp's "Dreamy" collection. The papers in this collection are so soft and sweet and are part of my current Noel Mignon Kit "Carousel" - a gorgeous kit by the way, and sold out!! My layout is very simple leaving lots of "white", dreamy space! I used
Creative Scrappers Sketch #267 for this page. Here's my layout ...
 
 
The photo is so cool because the rays coming through were not planned, but a happy accident! I took this photo originally because I was frustrated with the ENORMOUS pile of mulch dumped right behind my car, leaving me practically blocked in! I shot into the sun and the rays worked out perfectly. The papers, the clear watercolor word "always" and the glitter frame are all from Heidi's Dreamy collection. The cute pink stickers are Pink Paislee. The sequins are Jenni Bowlin and the enamel hearts are from Chickaniddy - all part of the Carousel Kit from Noel Mignon. Here's Sketch # 267 followed by some close-ups ...



The sunshine/heart paper clip above is Maya Road!


 
 Thanks again for stopping by. I'd love the hear from you if you have time and I will return soon with more crafty projects!!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

love this, sometimes a problem becomes something lovely

Kathy Skou said...

Love!!!!!

BLOG CREDITS