Wednesday, June 10

Project Life: Week 41 | 2014

Howdy Peeps! This past Monday I shared a Project Life page that show-cased only a few photos. Apparently, I wasn't very "Project Lifey" that particular week in the photography department. Well, Week 41 | 2014 is a bit different. I used a page and a half to document this week. I continued with Stampin' Up!'s "Everyday Adventure" project life kit and I used the brightly colored cards. I combined Photo Pocket Page Design J from the previous week and added Design F for the right side of the spread. Here's the whole spread followed by close-ups of the smaller page on the left ...
 
 
I used lots of coordinating cardstock stickers to dress up the cards.



I love adding typed journaling with my vintage typewriter. I occasionally make a mistake but I feel like that adds to the authenticity of using a typewriter.
 

 
Here's close-ups of the right hand side of the page starting with the title card. This week included photos from another great Loft Art Retreat hosted by my talented friend Jenn Shurkus.
 
 
 
 My photos were all printed on my home computer after compiling them in the Collect App. Next week I'll show photos printed the same way but printed in a true 3x4 format so they fit right into the pockets as a card! The advantage of the smaller size is that it allows for adding more embellishment to each card.
 


 





 
I'm so glad you stopped by and I'd love to hear from you. I have included a supply list however I believe this particular Project Life kit from Stampin' Up! has been retired so I was unable to reference it for you. Please be sure to stop by on Friday to see another PL page - yes I'm actually catching up! Have a great day!!
 
Supplies Used: 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

always enjoy your creative art, this week is a good one

BLOG CREDITS