Friday, June 5

Project Life | Week 39

Catching up ... do we ever really?!? Creatively and in real life - it's hard to always be caught up. In real life, you have to constantly prioritize and some things take a back seat. I feel it's the same creatively. Juggling work, commuting, family, household responsibilities and chores leaves less time for creating. So you prioritize projects depending on deadlines and free time. In August of 2013 I joined the project life craze. I quickly discovered that I really enjoyed it. In 2014 I started on January first and did really well keeping up until other awesome design team opportunities arose. So, PL took a back seat. Gradually I'm finding my way back to PL and in between DT deadlines I'm catching up on 2014. 
Today I'm sharing Week 39|2014. The photo pocket page is Design F. I have so many PL collections - enough to FILL a Raskog cart. This week I used Heidi Swapp's "Favorite Things" collection. This collection is bold and bright and comes with coordinating embellishments. Here's the entire page followed by some close-ups ...
 
 
 
The title page has a clear overlay on it that says "love" and I added the "wk. 39" on top of the overlay

 
Here's my favorite section of this page ...
 
 
I used some Martha Stewart Glitter on the bottom of the "today will be awesome" card to spice it up a bit.
 

 
Below is a list of supplies I used. I have Week 40 finished and will share that with you on Monday. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day and lovely weekend!!
 
Supplies Used:
 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

glad you are continuing project life, bright colors are so pretty

BLOG CREDITS