Friday, June 12

Project Life : Week 42 | 2014

It's FRIDAY!! It's so nice to have a weekend to look forward to ... a time to hang out with some artsy fartsy friends, sleep late, enjoy outdoor time as well as studio time!! I can't wait!!
Today I have ANOTHER Project Life page to share! I'm up to Week 42 | 2014. I used Simple Stories "I Am" collection. I love this collection - hints of gold, great chipboard elements and cute cardstock stickers. Here's the whole page using pocket page Design F ...
 
 
 
I used the collect app to print my pictures - LOVE this app! Here's some close-ups of the cards ...
 
 
 
 
I added a few chipboard shapes to the title card and typed the dates onto the card with my typewriter. ( I also have a pic of my typewriter on the spread )



 
 


 
Thanks for stopping by today and have yourselves a great weekend!
 
SUPPLIES:
 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

keep up those creative juices, like this one too

BLOG CREDITS