Tuesday, August 25

Noel Mignon Country Life Daily Diary Kit

Howdy everyone! My latest Project Life page is on the Noel Mignon Blog today featuring the Country Life Daily Diary Kit. This is my third page with this summery kit and I still have a lot leftover. If you are considering a kit club, you will NOT be disappointed with this one!! I want to show you my page and then hope you will stop by the Noel Mignon blog today to see all my close-ups. I have fun pics to share and you can see how the Design Team uses the kit as well! Here's my page.
The PL cards were a great match for my photos from the week. I added some stamping as well as wood veneers, stickles and cardstock phrases.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment here and/or on the Noel Mignon Blog. Have a great day!!

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS