Tuesday, August 18

Project Life: Week 30 | 2015

Hey Everyone. I'm hopping on today to share my latest Project Life page using Noel Mignon's Country Life Daily Diary Kit! This kit has been so much fun to use - I LOVE all the bright colors and the fun embellishments. Here's the whole page ...
I used my Fuse Tool again on this page to create my own 2 x 2 pockets. I made a shaker pocket out of one of the 2 x 2 pockets by combining various sequins and then sealing it closed with my AWESOME Fuse Tool. I added some adorable epoxy bees that came with this month's kit to the outside of the sequin pocket.
I cut one of the 4 x 6 cards into three pieces to fit in the 2 x 2 and 4 x 4 pockets.
I have lots more close-ups of my page on the Noel Mignon blog today. The design team has created great projects showcasing this month's Daily Diary and Classic kits. These kits are LOADED with product and are a great value!
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

great page as always ,love the bright summer colors

BLOG CREDITS