Friday, May 20

Planner Kits are not just for Planners!!

Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you are all doing well! I have had a great week - two Physical Therapy sessions that went well, although I'm definitely sore!! I've been walking on my local track - not much, but it's a start and it feels great!! I'm eating better and determined to get fit and stronger. I have a few more weeks to savor before returning to work and I've been spending them crafting as much as I can.
I want to share another Project Life page I created using The Planner Society March Kits. March's TPS kits are so bright and cheery and made my planner pages so pretty. I have created a PL page with the leftovers from each month's kit and they are some of the prettiest pages. Here's the whole spread using the March kits followed by lots of closeups.
The coordinating die cut shapes, puffy stickers and regular stickers made creating this page easy and fun.
Here's the title card. I typed the dates on white cardstock with my vintage typewriter.

I especially LOVE the planner girl stickers! I can't get enough of them!! 
I love this pic of me and Brewster. He is my parent's neighbor's dog who visits regularly. He's great company and makes everyone smile!
Here's the final card. The die cut shapes included in the main kit are just too cute! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend. I'm working on a mixed media tag for next week and will also have another layout to share as well!! Thanks for letting me share my creativity with you!! See you soon!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

This is so great love all the colors and pics. Keep up the creative juices

BLOG CREDITS