Friday, May 27

Project Life Page with a Simon Says Stamp Card Kit

It's FRIDAY! AND, it's FRIDAY before a LONG WEEKEND! Even Better, Right?! How are you spending your long weekend - hopefully you can squeeze in a cookout or a trip to the beach or just hang out with family and friends and enjoy some yummy food! I'm going to visiting some puppies - one of which will be my Mom's soon!! I'll take lots of pics! 
I wanted to end my blog week with a project life page I created with a card kit. I used Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit for this spread. This kit included lots of Simple Stories "Life in Color" embellies and papers. I created a few cards with this kit which I'll share next week, and then used the bulk of the kit to create a PL page. This is how versatile these kits are - just takes some out of the box thinking to create other projects with a card kit. Here's my page.
I haven't used this pocket page style in awhile. It's Design K and it worked well with the papers from the kit. I love the 4x4 pockets.  Here's some close ups of the cards starting with the title card. I layered stickers and a decorative clip from the "Life in Color" collection.
I added a few stickers and a decorative clip to the photo on this card.
Here's more close ups of the cards.
This page came together so quickly with the papers and adorable embellies from the kit.
Here's a last few cards.
It was fun to use the card kit to create something different. I will share the cards I made with this kit on Monday and Tuesday I'll be back with another layout using Noel Mignon's amazing kits!!
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my pocket page. 
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Have fun and stay safe!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

This layout is very bright and cheery

BLOG CREDITS