Tuesday, May 10

I'm Back and in "Pure Bliss"!

Hello Bloggers! I'm so excited to be back in my studio creating! I've been away for over three weeks while rehabbing from Hip Replacement Surgery. All is well, I'm just slower and somewhat weak but I'll be starting Out Patient Physical Therapy soon and I'm hoping that will make me stronger. I've lost some weight and I want to continue on that path as well as work out to get even stronger than before! Wish me luck!
Today I'm sharing a peek of my latest layout for Noel Mignon using the gorgeous "Pure Bliss" Classic Kit. This kit is so pretty and the embellishments include adhesive sequins, layered stickers, paperclips and so much more. Here's a peek
Please stop by the Noel Mignon Blog for the whole page and more close-ups! Thanks for visiting me today and I'll be back later this week with more projects!! 
Have a nice day!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Glad you are back doing what you love. Great picture

BLOG CREDITS