Monday, May 16

Simon Says Stamp - You are my Sunshine!

I am so happy to be back in creative mode! It's exciting and motivating and just plain fun!! I have three projects to share this week starting with this card I created using Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit. These kits sell out REALLY quick but are well worth every penny. I always have tons to create with and I gain a gorgeous stamp with every kit. I usually create several cards and a Prima Doll Tag each month. My surgery set my creativity back so this month I created a card with a Prima Doll Stamp on it!! I love how it came out and the colors are bright and
and so cheery!! Here's my card.
The Prima Doll Stamp is "Collette" one of the newer stamps for the summer. I water colored her skin, hair and the adorable flower from the stamp set included in this month's kit with gelatos! I stamped Collette onto cream colored cardstock using my Misti Tool and paper pieced her summer outfit.
Here's a close up of the cute flower.
I added a few sequins, also included in the kit, and a sentiment. I love the summery feel to this card - it would be nice to give someone who needs some cheering up! 
If you're looking for an awesome card kit, please check out Simon Says Stamp Card Kits
Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with a fun layout for Noel Mignon, See you then!! 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Cute girl love the bright colors

BLOG CREDITS