Friday, May 17

An Arty Weekend!!

This has been a busy week... work has been busy and it has been an even busier crafty week as well.


Thursday night I was part of a F U N class with Dina Wakley as she guided us through her process of creating silhouettes - one of my new art addictions! We created several pages and a mini book. I posted my pages on FB today and the colors are gorgeous! My creative journay with the lovely Dina continues tomorrow with an all day class and more techniques - I will post pics tomorrow!!! I now have great ideas for some of the background pages in my art journals waiting to be completed!!


I am also teaching my first art journal class this Sunday May 19th at my LSS Right at Home Scrapbooking and we should have fun gettin' quite inky!! Looking forward to it!! After teaching, I have an ATC class where our theme is our FAV movie and I'll share what I created.


I am also lucky to have a layout featured in this month's Scrapbooking and Beyond magazine featuring my favorite layout from CHA Winter 2013 using Christine Adolph's "Cherish" collection. Here's the layout ...



IMG_0054


Well, I'm off to pack up for tomorrow's arty class with Dina and I hope you all have a great weekend!!!


 


 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS