Tuesday, May 28

A Productive Weekend!

Hope you all had a fun Memorial Day Weekend. Mine was quiet once the Simba Drama subsided ... she is tired but doing GREAT!!


I was been so nice to have four days off in a row - I can't believe how productive I've been. To have the dedicated time in my studio has made me so happy. I am back to work tomorrow and Thursday and then off to Virginia Friday through Monday to complete the funeral service for my Grandmother. She requested to be cremated with her remains divided between Massachusetts and Virginia, where her roots are very strong! It will be nice to reunite with my southern family and celebrate her amazing life!


I wanted to share another layout I did using Noel Mignon's "Country Lane" kit. This is my fourth layout and I have product left! Here's my page and I can't get enough of these Thickers by Dear Lizzy ...



IMG_0057 - Copy



IMG_0060


IMG_0062


I'm off to savor the rest of the day and start packing for my trip! Have a great week and I'll be back after my Southern Weekend!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS