Sunday, May 19

ATC - Favorite Movie

Well, my arty weekend was awesome! I've shared some pics on FB and I can honestly say I learned a ton and can't wait to finish up some backgrounds with newly learned techniques! Thanks Dina Wakley for a great artful weekend!


I just returned from my ATC Swap Group at Right at Home Scrapbooking and our theme for this month was our FAV movie!! There are way too many to choose from so I went with my current FAV as opposed to a classic. I am hooked on the Twilight movies - these are definitely not everyone's favorite, but definitely are mine! Here's my ATC ...



IMG_0058


I had some fun dripping red paint onto the card and added a script stamp which I painted with gesso! This one was fun and makes me want to watch a Twilight Movie! Have a great week and I'll be back soon!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS