Sunday, May 12

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you all have a special day with Family and Friends!!


I have a new addiction - Doll Stamps! As a child I wasn't much of a doll lover - I preferred stuffed animals, which later lead to a fulfilling career as a Veterinary Technician - I truely felt like it was my calling and I was good at my job!  Then life changed and I needed more income so I switched gears to Ultrasonography. Through this job I met women who scrapbooked and found a new passion. My scrapbooking lead to mixed media which has lead to more stamping than I have ever done. When I saw the Julie Nutting's Mixed Media Doll Stamps I grabbed the last three in my LSS Right at Home Scrapbooking! I have been creating oversized tags with them and am now a bit addicted! Here's my first one ...



IMG_0053 (2)


I will be teaching a class soon at RAH and we will create two tags similar to this, including a smaller one with a different stamp! The different ways to create the backgrounds are endless and they would make great gift tags or an accent to a scrapbook page! I will post more pics when we have class details!


Have a great Mother's Day and I'll be back soon!!



BLOG CREDITS