Friday, May 24

Memorial Day Weekend - here we come!!

Hello Bloggers, Happy LONG WEEKEND!! I have the next four days off and I hope to relax AND get some crafty projects done! I have my FAV little person Saturday and Sunday and then I'll get my craft on!! I have a brand new Noel Mignon kit taunting me to dig in and maybe I'll attempt some art journaling as well. The predicted lousy weather is perfect for studio time!!


I wanted to share a few layouts I recently created. The first layout is for a DT project for Right at Home Scrapbooking and features some fun techniques ... for details check out my post >>here<< ... here's the layout ... 


IMG_0059


The next layout features products from Noel Mignon's "Country Lane" kit and the May sketch by the fabulous Julie Bonner. The papers and embellies are predominantly Elle's Studio. This is the second layout I have made with the kit and there's still tons of products left. If you are looking for a great kit club - check out Noel Mignon's kits!! You will not be disappointed! Here's my page ...



IMG_0060


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great long weekend! Enjoy!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS