Monday, March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello bloggers. I am just settling in from an AWESOME Crop in the Cape event this past weekend. Crop on the Cape is always fun and I LOVE seeing lots of familiar faces and reuniting with good friends. We all share a common bond of art that comes in all different forms and styles. It's so cool to see basically the same products used in so many creative ways. It was also fun to have our LSS Right at Home Scrapbooking at the event. I was reasonably productive after chatting with friends and catching up!! I'm already looking forward to next year!!
 
 I am continuing with my "Tag of the Month" project I started last month. Last months tag was to celebrate Valentine's Day. I created a tag using one of the adorable Prima Doll Stamps - you can see details of that tag here. This month I created a tag to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I used Graphic 45's "Place in Time Collection"/March-Cut Aparts. Here's my tag ...
 
 
 I layered several patterned papers, green sheet music, tags and gorgeous gold tulle and then stamped the tag with a script stamp and gesso.

 
I was still in a Graphic 45 kinda mood so I created a second tag using the Couture collection. Here she is ...
 
 
Couture is a fun collection and I will be using more of it!
I also managed to finish my ATC's for next month AND two layouts which I will share this week!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great St. Patrick's Day!!
 
 

2 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely tags, my friend.

Phyllis said...

So glad you are enjoying this art form, they are just great. Phyllis

BLOG CREDITS