Monday, March 31

Project Life: Week 13

Hello and Happy Monday to you! Hope you had a great weekend. I was reasonably productive in my studio this weekend. I finished Project Life Week 13 - yes, I finally caught up!! I also finished a mixed media tag which I will share as soon as I can take some better photos. For PL Week 13 I used the Sunshine Edition Core Kit for the first time! I love how bright this collection is. I used page Design F. Here's the whole page ...
 
 
I used Heidi Swapp's Glitter Stickers for the title card and as accents on a few of the 3x4 cards ...
 
 
I used the Collect App again to print my pics. I'm kinda hooked on this app. Here are close-ups of the cards. I'm still keeping it simple (that should have been my word for the year) by adding only a few embellishments ... below is a peek at my mixed media tag in progress ...
 
 
 



 
When it stops raining I will photograph my new mixed media tag and share that with you. I loved the process so much I'm working on another one. I'm glad you stopped by and I'd love to hear from you. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

So bright & cheery !

Phyllis said...

I repeat myself, but I love the old typewritten comments as well as all the day to day events

BLOG CREDITS