Thursday, March 13

Project Life: Week 9

Hello Bloggers! Hope you are all doing well and surviving the final weeks of Winter. It has been the coldest winter of the century and yet, I found three ticks on my dog yesterday! Seriously - how have they survived this frigid winter?!?!
I have been feeling better after the flu last week and I am slowly catching up on Project Life as well as packing for my annual Crop on the Cape which I'm finally getting excited about. I was going to bring PL stuff but I think I will work on a mini album with my Bermuda pics as well as working on some ATC's. We'll see how much ACTULLY gets done!! Regardless, it's ALWAYS fun to catch up with friends who have a strong bond.
Week 9 is finally done. I used my "Just Add Color" core kit and page design HSN 1.
I keep most of the cards neutral and then added pops of teal and orange. Here's the whole page ...
 
 
I used doilies behind the pictures to add some texture and hand wrote my journaling this week. Here's some close-ups ...
 

 
I love the squares that come with the kit. They are great for journaling or embellishing!
 

 
Thursday we made an unexpected trip to a local Irish bakery! We had a great homemade lunch with wonderful hospitality and, of course, we had to buy a treat!!
 



 
Thanks for sharing my week with me and I hope you were inspired to try Project Life! It's a great way to document the everyday!! 

2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Looks awesome!!! Can't wait for our fun weekend !!!!

Phyllis said...

Glad you are feeling better. I like the idea that when you are not inspired you organize. Have a great weekend.

BLOG CREDITS