Wednesday, March 26

Project Life: Week 12

Happy Wednesday. I'm heading out this morning to travel to work in the storm ... we'll see how that goes. Hope my friends on the Cape will be OK as they are getting the brunt of the storm if it tracks as predicted. Spring - where are you!?!?!?
I have caught up with Project Life! Week 12 is done. For week 12 I used
Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" collection that I bought at Michaels. I LOVE this collection - it's fresh, light and summery ... a nice change from our weather here in New England. I used photo pocket page Design F. This is my favorite page design because it allows for lots of pics and journaling. I used the Collect App again and printed my pics on my Canon Selphy. The photos come out smaller that 3x4 which I love so I can embellish around them if I want. Here's the whole page ...
 
 
I love how soft the colors are in this collection. The only embellishments I added were Doodlebug Design sequins and some stamping. Here's the title card and some close-ups ...
 
 
I can't get enough of my vintage typewriter ... I love the typed look, it's so easy and fast. I have yet to line up the margins of journaling perfectly but I don't mind ...
 




 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I'd love to hear from you! Have a great week and I'll be back soon!!
 


2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Came out great! Love those sequins!!!

Phyllis said...

what a great way to journal, love what you do.

BLOG CREDITS