Sunday, May 31

12 Tags of 2015 | February

Hello Bloggers! Good Sunday to you! Hope you are having a great weekend whatever you are up to!
I am continuing to share my catch up of Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015. Today I'm sharing February's tag.
 
 
The background is a patchwork inspired collage. I used scraps from  February's Simon Says Stamp card kit which was perfect for the Valentine's Day theme. Here's my version ...
 
 
I love all the metal embellishments. I applied Picket Fence distress paint to the metal embellishments to tone them down. My favorite part of this tag is the messy stitching on the felt heart.
 

 
The splashes of gorgeous gold were flicked on with a paint brush and watered down "Gilt" paint - a new heavy body paint from Dina Wakley!! Supplies I used to create my tag are listed below.
So, that leaves January's tag and I'm caught up and ready for June's tag! I will be back Tuesday with January's tag. Tomorrow is Mixed Media Monthly's One Year Anniversary and I'll be sharing a cute canvas I created. We have lots of guest designers so be sure to stoop by!! See you tomorrow!!
 
Supplies Used:
 
 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

this tag is great, especially the metallic arrow and heart, look forward to tomorrow

BLOG CREDITS