Thursday, May 14

Bermuda Mini Album | Part 2

Hello Everyone! I'm returning today with Part 2 of my Bermuda Mini Album. For part 1, please check out yesterday's post on my blog. I mentioned yesterday that I used the latest and greatest kit from Noel Mignon called "Pack Your Bags" - a perfect kit to highlight vacation photos. If you are on the fence about a kit club, you will NOT be disappointed with these kits. They are so full of current and hip products including tons of embellishments. It's like Christmas every month!
Here are more pages from my album ...
Part of our bus tour including the smallest working draw bridge.
 
 
Lots of cute little shops here in the Craft Market ...


The Bermuda Arts Centre was one of my FAV stops - the artists blew me away with how talented they are.
 



 


I was obsessed with these phone booths and took a bit too many pics of them! I love how the pic looks against the grey text paper!



This is the pool at the resort. We were there during the off season so we pretty much had the pool to ourselves most of the time. There were also hot tubs available which were so relaxing!


It was sooo nice to see my Dad hanging by the pool and drinking smoothies!!


These local birds were around ALL the time - even in the restaurants. Most of the guests didn't care for them at the dinner table, but I was feeding them! I couldn't help it - they were so cute and friendly!


The beaches in Bermuda are breath taking! The water is so clear and the shades of blue were amazing. The beaches are gorgeous and easy to walk on!


This is Hamilton at night - decorated for Christmas.

 
How pretty are these homes ... Bermuda is NOT afraid of color!!!
 

These photos crack me up. This is my Mom's cousin and her name is Polly ... check out the close-up of the apron in the next photo ...



I ended the album with one of the many GORGEOUS sunsets. We all hope to return soon. It was one of the best vacations I've ever had and I'm still in love with how friendly everyone is!

 
Thanks stopping by and checking out my mini album. I had fun reliving the trip while creating it! Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

love this album, I know you family member must love it

BLOG CREDITS