Wednesday, May 27

Memorial Day Weekend Recap and Project Life | Week 38

Howdy Peeps! How are you? Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend. I had such a fun and busy weekend - I'm so sad it's over. It started Friday afternoon with a crafty get together with my artsy fartsy gals. We caught up with Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 as well as other mixed media projects. The crafty fun continued over the weekend as one of my gals stayed over my house and the crafting continued. I really enjoy her company and we had lots of laughs! Then Sunday I went to my parents for another busy day. We gave Simba a bath, bought plants and arranged 6 window boxes and had the first official cookout of the summer. Unfortunately Simba was pretty sick that night but she is fine now - thank goodness!!
I also finished a Project Life page I've been working on for awhile. I am still catching up with 2014 and will be starting 2015 soon with an exciting new adventure which I can't wait to share with you!
I did a two page spread for Week 38 | 2014. I used Dear Lizzy's Daydreamer Mini Kit  for these pages. Here are to pages together ...
 

Here's the left side of the spread using Photo Pocket Page Design G. I find this page design really challenging I think because of all the 4x6 pockets. Since I didn't have tons of photos for this week, my good friend suggested map pages of my daily work commute. Here's the result ...


 
 This is the right side of the spread using Photo Pocket Page Design F.

 
Here's some close-ups of the pages ...
 
 
 


 
Thanks for stopping by and I will be back with the 12 Tags of 2015 later this week. Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

love these pages, glad you are still doing project life

Rachel said...

this page layout is gooorrrgeous. and oh do i just LOVE how that map turned out! ;)

BLOG CREDITS