Thursday, November 12

5 for 5 Blog Hop Event: Thanksgiving - Day 4

I'm happy to say that the 5 for 5 Gang is back with another fun Blog Event. Who is the 5 for 5 gang you ask? Well, we are 5 crafty friends getting together and creating 5 Holiday themed projects for 5 consecutive days. Our last Blog Event was Halloween 2015, so we are so excited to be back!! We have a blast creating projects for you and inspiring you to create along with us!! We use whatever we have in our stash and just have fun!
Welcome to Day 4 of our latest 5 for 5 Blog Hop Event. The event runs from November 9th to November 13th and is Thanksgiving inspired.  
 
Today's theme is TURKEY, of course! I had to use the absolutely adorable Lawn Fawn Turkey Day stamp and die set for my card. I used a Project Life card from November's Noel Mignon Daily Diary kit and placed it on top of a Lawn Fawn notecard. Then I stamped the turkey and some leaves from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves set onto Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock and colored them with alcohol markers and distress inks. Here's my card ...
 
 
 
 
I added some Distress Glitter Dust to the tips of his feathers for some added sparkle.
Check out the blogs below for more awesome Thanksgiving Day inspired project.
 
5 for 5 Designers
Lynn Kopas (you are here)
 
I will return tomorrow for my final card for this event! These blog hops are so fun and get my cranking out projects that I ordinarily wouldn't create so I'm grateful for this group!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

This is an adorable card great job

Sweet April said...

Absolutely lovely turkey card,it's so colorful and so so cute!Love it!

Rea' said...

Oh so cute... love the turkey's feathers cute touch !

BLOG CREDITS