Wednesday, November 11

5 for 5 Blog Hop Event: Thanksgiving - Day 3

I'm happy to say that the 5 for 5 Gang is back with another fun Blog Event. Who is the 5 for 5 gang you ask? Well, we are 5 crafty friends getting together and creating 5 Holiday themed projects for 5 consecutive days. Our last Blog Event was Halloween 2015, so we are so excited to be back!! We have a blast creating projects for you and inspiring you to create along with us!! We use whatever we have in our stash and just have fun!
Welcome to Day 3 of our latest 5 for 5 Blog Hop Event. The event runs from November 9th to November 13th and is Thanksgiving inspired.
 Today's theme is SENTIMENTS ONLY. I will admit - I struggled with this one. I over-thinked, as usual LOL! Then, I kept it simple. I had a partially done tag and simply added the word "today" which I ran through my Minc Machine. I used gold foil and the shine is stunning.
 
I added some ribbons and done! Please stop by and check out the designers projects today and all week.
  
5 for 5 Designers
Lynn Kopas (you are here)
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow with another Thanksgiving card! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sweet April said...

Lovely tag,love the strong word of Today,it says a lot.Love the details,so sweet!!!

Rea' said...

Such a pretty tag, love how you did the detail in the background and the gold today ...love it !!

BLOG CREDITS